Guidelines for CMEs to be held under the Aegis of KOS:
- Request to be sent at least 4 weeks before the event, to the President with a copy to the Hon Secretary of KOS
- Intimation is to be sent to all the KOS members. Latest address list can be got by request from the Webmaster, KOS
- 'Under the Aegis of KOS' should be prominently displayed on the Brochure/Invitation as well as in the Hall
- The Organizing Secretary as well as the members of the committee should be members of the KOS.
- The Speakers at the CME, should be members of KOS, if they are ophthalmologists residing and practicing in Karnataka,
- If President/Hon. Secretary are present in the hall, they must be invited to the Dias for the inaugural function
- In the absence of the President/Hon. Secretary, any member of the Managing Committee, if available in the hall, should be involved in the inauguration.